We would like to draw your attention to the fact that once you request a full refund, your assignment rights to be forfeited to our company. In such a case, we will be able to use the content of your paper on our website and it will be detected as out intellectual property.
Please mind that to request a refund, you need to contact our support team. Once our Manager investigates all the aspects of your case, they will reach your back. However, it might take up to 10 business days. In case you have not been responding to the Manager regarding the refund request within five business days, your request will be voided.
Situations, when customers are not able to request a refund:
- A store credit is approved (by approved we mean that it has been used to cover the order price either partially or, fully; it is saved on your account balance);
- VAT and any other taxes are paid to customer’s bank\country;
- After a careful quality evaluation, it appears, that all the initial instructions were followed;
- The customer has an open dispute with us;
- Any of our additional features like the Plagiarism report, the Abstract Page, the High Priority or Advanced/ENL writer are used alongside discounts;
- The customer does not follow our Terms and Conditions;
- The customer uses and submits “Problem Solving” or “Multiple Choice Questions” assignment completed by our expert, it means the assignment is approved, and no further compensation is possible. However, if the assignment is delivered not fully, a partial refund can be considered. Each such case is unique and will be investigated by our Billing Manager individually;
- If the grade does not meet clients` expectations. Please pay attention to the fact, that we do not guarantee any grades as grades depend also on presentation of the assignment and on professors` subjective attitude to the student. However, from our side, we do everything to get you the highest grade possible and follow all the requirements;
- In case 10-days free revision period has already passed;
- In case the deadline was missed because of a lack of communication from the customer`s side. Please mind that it is a customer’s responsibility to provide us with the whole set of requirements, rubrics, class materials, records, and readings (if there are any) necessary to complete the task fully and to get in touch with us regarding clarifications of missing instructions.
Situations, when customers are eligible to request a refund:
- The missed deadline turned out to be our fault after an investigation;
- If the order is paid twice due to the technical issues;
- The customer detects plagiarism, he/she should provide the proof of using our particular writing and the proof of plagiarism, including the sources of used data;
- If we fail to find a suitable expert for your order. Such issues are hardly possible in our company, but for complex assignments or specific fields of study it may happen;
- The quality of the assignment is still not satisfactory after the revision. Each case is investigated individually by the team of quality evaluation managers who pay close attention to all your initial instructions. The refund amount in such cases is unique and depends on numerous factors;
- We failed to revise customer’s assignment within the particular deadline – he/she might request a 15% compensation. If there is no suitable expert to revise customer’s paper – we can offer up to 15%-50% compensation regarding each individual case;
- In case the customer is not satisfied with the final paper. However, it is very subjective, and therefore, we ask our customers to provide us with a detailed explanation of what has been done wrong. And also, it should be discussed with managers only.